[sib-access] Re: Converting sibelius scores to images

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:11:48 -0500

George,
        Please try with Sibelius and tell me what Primo defaults to in Merry
old England.  Inquiring minds want to know.
Kevin

>But who knows with Windows these days?

Indeed.

If it's a virtual driver, do you still have to install it 10 times?

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access. www.musicaccess.co.uk