[SI-LIST] Re: termination for routing 8 SDRAMs to single P rocessor

  • From: "Peterson, James F (FL51)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, david.novak@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:51:42 -0700

David,

Please reply to all if you find one of these "well documented" write-ups. A
quick tour of Scott's link revealed little. A lot of the links were related
to ESD and overstress caused by large slow overshoots. I could have missed
something - only a quick look.

(I would like to understand better (details / physics) why I have stay
within those bloody AC overshoot & undershoot thresholds.)

Jim
Honeywell