[SI-LIST] Re: tDQSCK

  • From: "Fraiman, Edi" <Edi.Fraiman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jory McKinley" <jory_mckinley@xxxxxxxxx>, <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:47:45 -0500

Jory,
=20
I am speaking about DQS width.
tDQSCK parameter defined as "DQS output access time from CK/~CK "
(usually min. -0.6ns and max. 0.6ns).
If DDR clock is 200Mhz than clock cycle is 5ns and half cycle is 2.5ns,
then DQS width could be 2.5-0.6+(-0.6) =3D 1.3 ns.
Please see in attached data sheet p.80 Figure 42: Data Output Timing -
tAC and tDQSCK. The DQS could be wide and thin, so tDQSCK is a jitter.

=20
Best regards,
Edi Fraiman
=20