[SI-LIST] Re: tDQSCK

  • From: "Fraiman, Edi" <Edi.Fraiman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:49:02 -0500

Jim,

Yes you are correct I am speaking about read cycle for DDR1.
If my calculations below are right I do not understand how DDR
controller could face such tight number as 1.3ns.
------------------------
Lets say that DDR clock is 200Mhz so clock cycle is 5ns and half cycle
is 2.5ns.

According to DDR1 data sheet tDQSCK (DQS output access time from CK/~CK
) is -0.6ns min. and +0.6ns max.

Then DQS width could be 2.5-(0.6+0.6) =3D 1.3 ns.
--------------------------------
=20
Best regards,
Edi Fraiman
=20
=20
=20

     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - - =
 This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confident=
ial, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information=
 is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for de=
livering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of thi=
s message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or dissemina=
te this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in erro=
r, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from=
 your computer.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org