[SI-LIST] Re: si-list Digest V4 #261

  • From: David Siadat <dsiadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ndip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:57:41 -0700

Hello Ivan,

De-embedding the transmission line feeding the via is limited to the
edge of the anti-pad region that the transmission line is referenced to.
That could mean an additional 17.5 mil transmission line for 35mil diameter
anti-pad. The inductance value of this transmission line can be significant
compare with the inductance of the via itself.

Regards,
David

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: