[SI-LIST] Re: digital to analogue noise coupling

  • From: "Perry Qu" <perry.qu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <art_porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:51:46 -0400

Thanks, Art. I think for now we are pretty sure that the aggressor are
clocks and associated digital signals without any frequency domain analysis
as we have captured the noise on scope. What puzzled me is how I can pick up
the exact shape of the digital signals as I thought I will only get dV/dt or
dI/dt stuff. The rise time of the clock e.g. is about 12ns so that should be
the main source of crosstalk.

Perry

Perry Qu

Design & Qualification, Alcatel Canada