[SI-LIST] Re: commodity

  • From: "Cheng, Chris" <chris.cheng@xxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:20:28 +0000

We are the victim of our own success. :-)
If we do our job, there will be no SI problem in our designs. If there is no SI
problem in our designs, management will start to question why do they need us.
Fortunately most of my bosses had near death experiences with SI problems. They
kept us as insurance policies against another experience.
Chris Cheng
Distinguished Technologist , Electrical
Hewlett-Packard Company