[SI-LIST] Webinar - Multi-Gigabit Design with Xilinx IBIS-AMI Models

  • From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:13:34 -0500

 Hi everyone!
Please note that the webinar "Multi-Gigabit Design with Xilinx IBIS-AMI
Models", originally broadcast on Nov 12, 2009 is now available for replay
24/7.

This complimentary webinar focuses on the following topics:
  * Xilinx IBIS-AMI simulation models for Virtex(R)-5, Virtex(R)-6 and
Spartan(R)-6
  * Predicting serial link operating margins using simulation
  * Co-optimizing your channel design and SerDes configuration
  * Assessing the impact of jitter, noise &crosstalk
  * Xilinx IBIS-AMI Design Kits
You can view the webinar using this link[1].  Please note that we strongly
recommend using Internet Explorer to view the webcast.

We've posted videos of the Xilinx IBIS-AMI models in action on our
eLearning[2]site, showing how you can use these models to determine the
timing/voltage margins for your own channel.

Hope to see you at DesignCon next week!

Todd.

P.S. If the links in the email aren't working, the URLs are:

View Webinar:  http://www.sisoft.com/news_events_xilinx_webinar.asp[3]
eLearning site: http://www.sisoft.com/elearning.asp[4]
-- Todd Westerhoff VP, Software Products SiSoft 6 Clock Tower Place, Suite
250 Maynard, MA 01754 (978) 461-0449 x24 twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx[5]
www.sisoft.com[6]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.sisoft.com/news_events_xilinx_webinar.asp