[SI-LIST] Upcoming Webinar and Classes

  • From: "Timothy Coyle" <tim.coyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:22:52 -0400

We are continuing our free Signal Integrity Webinar series with a webinar on
crosstalk called Crosstalk Fundamentals on December 2, 2010 at 1PM EST.
Here's a quick overview:

The fundamentals of crosstalk between PCB traces will be reviewed with
specific case studies. Both backward and forward crosstalk will be discussed
including the potential impact of crosstalk on noise and timing margins as
well as methods to reduce crosstalk in a system.

To sign up for this free webinar go to
http://www.sharksim.com/crosstalk_webinar.html. If you missed some of our
previous webinars you can watch the recorded webinars online at
http://www.sharksim.com/presentations.html.

I'm also excited to announce an upcoming 3 day public class on Signal
Integrity December 6-8 2010 in Santa Clara. This is our new 'Signal
Integrity Rock Star' class that teaches you the theory you need to know and
gives you the practical knowledge to apply to your current design. This is a
unique class because every engineer will also get a free one year license to
our SharkSim PCB signal integrity simulation tool along with our IBIS
modeling book and more! I only have space for 20 engineers and it's first
come first serve for registration. To register for the class visit
http://www.sharksim.com/si_rockstar_class.html.

Best,

Timothy Coyle

President