[SI-LIST] Re: Touchstone vs. "txt" file output

  • From: "Michael Rose" <mrose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Yuriy Shlepnev" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ralph Wilson" <wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:22:45 -0400

I had a problem with a CST Touchstone where the lines were not
terminated (i.e. cr/lf) at the proper data record boundaries. The
viewing software would read the first row of data and if split across
multiple lines, would assume the number of ports was based on the number
in that line (not the number in that data group). Maybe you're having
similar boundary problems.

- Mike