[SI-LIST] Re: Splitting this power plane - And GND planes count

  • From: Ivor Bowden <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sol Tatlow <Sol.Tatlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:39:22 -0800

Sol,
Thank you for your detailed comments! I will not be flooding the
internal signal layers in the asymmetrical stripline area for impedance
control reasons. We do have a variety of products, the target audience
varies along with cost concerns. I have to make do the best I can with
the constraints I have. Hopefully we will find a compromise with this
board that will perform adequately..
Ivor

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: