[SI-LIST] Request for suggestions on developing SI/PI skills

  • From: "Riley, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Riley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:59:57 +0100

Hi
Having been on SI training courses from people like Howard Johnson (High-speed
Digital Design, and High-Speed Noise and Grounding) and Rod Strange (Signal
Integrity and High-Speed Methodology), I would like advice on further
developing SI/PI skills. I am therefore looking for recommendations of Courses
(short or long), Books, Software, or anything else that comes to mind.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards
Jonathan

Jonathan Riley