[SI-LIST] R: Rogers4003 Board Characterization

  • From: <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryan.satrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:39:46 +0200

Hi Ryan,
 I remember I have seen a presentation
made by Tektronics about lossy line characterization

It looks like that an important issue is
to take in to accouht the roughness

I would also include the dependance of the  dielectric permittivity
over the frequency

You probably can find this presentation
by visiting the Ansoft web site and searching for roughness

hope this help
Giancarlo