[SI-LIST] R: Re: Ansoft License issue

  • From: <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lars Juul" <write2larsj@xxxxxxxxx>, <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:44:48 +0200

Dear Lars,
I cannot agree with you.

I worked at Ansoft for a while and I know by experience that
Application Engineers are really motivated to take care
of the customer problems.

For what I remember  .....taking care about the accuracy of the simulation
results and customer satisfaction
is one of the key of Ansoft AE's attitude.

Regards
Giancarlo