[SI-LIST] Re: R: Re: Ansoft License issue

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>, "Lars Juul" <write2larsj@xxxxxxxxx>, <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:00:19 -0600

Lars -
Gotta go with Giancarlo, I've never seen an Ansoft AE that wasn't totally
concerned with a customer's usage issues.  I'm not affiliated.  I think your
experience was an anomaly in that regard.  Splitting the AE's out from the
discussion, I would have to agree with you that there are issues with the
product that need to be addressed, some of which are not problems when you
view competitors' products.  Ansoft makes great products, but they can be a
little unwieldy at times.

Ken