[SI-LIST] Re: R: How to Route XFP 10G electrical trace?

  • From: "Ming Tsai" <ming.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:44:54 -0700

Hi Perry,

I believe several 3D full wave tools, plus other simulators, can =
generate eye diagram from frequency-domain [S]: Ansoft HFSS/Designer, =
CST/Microwave Studio, AWR Microwave Office, Agilent ADS, Agilent PLTS, =
etc, Sigrity, etc. Spice model is not the only option to obtain eye =
diagram.

Ming
--
Ming J. Tsai, Ph.D.