[SI-LIST] Re: Question regarding current loop

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leonard Dieguez <ldieguez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:45:42 -0400

Leonard,
Yes, I did mean path, not past.
We won't get to that until we talk about the multi-universe theory of
signal propagation ... kidding!

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Leonard Dieguez wrote:
> "The path that the wave takes is the "PAST" of lowest impedance at the
> frequency of interest, which amounts to the path of least energy. "
>
> Scott, do you mean "Path" and not "past".
>
> Leonard.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org