[SI-LIST] Re: N-port model limitations in simulators

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:16:21 -0700

I would like someone to give us a definition of "port".

The reason I am asking for this is because I think there
is an important detail that makes things confusing in these
global reference (as in SPICE node 0)?  Or does a port
consist of two nodes, neither one of which is GND (node 0)
between which the measurements are done with respect to
each other?  The first one could also be called single=20
ended, and the second one differential.  There may be far
reaching implications depending on how we define "port".

Arpad
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D