[SI-LIST] Re: New Senior Signal Integrity Positions available in AustinTX. ...and more!!

  • From: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx
  • To: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:46:25 -0500

Hi All,

I was emailed from a friend in HR today about how
I was remiss in adding some additional data to
my last email.  While this is something that isn't totally
SI specific, I think that it is something that we
are exposed to on a regular basis and that to some
extent affects our work.  The nature of our work
allows us to work with diverse members of a development
team.  Unfortunately in today's economy many very
talented individuals (who see the value of our work
and extol its virtues) due to no fault of their own
have found themselves without a job.

In some areas I know for a fact that the applicants
far exceed the available jobs.  That being said,
I thought that I would pass on the following words
from my HR friend.  If you know a talented individual
looking for work and willing to move to austin feel
free to pass it on.  Who knows, maybe sometime
in the future that person might just pass on the same
courtesy to someone in our SI community. As these same
development engineers can make our life easyish or a
living hell, why don't we throw em a bone, eh. Who
knows, they may do our bidding for the rest of their
natural design and management life.....8-)  All of
which SI related.

If you aren't interested, don't know of anyone, or
just don't have any friends (other than rubylith or
Mr Spock) just hit the delete key.

For whatever it's worth, pass it on or not....
It's a tough market for everyone