[SI-LIST] Re: Suggestions on the length of lines

  • From: "Bill Hargin" <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsurs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:11:57 -0700

Hi Ravi:

One software tool that would help you with this is HyperLynx LineSim (now
part of Mentor).  It's a quick way to set up what if scenarios (just like
you've identified).  Obviously, for a PhD thesis, you'd want to validate the
accuracy with some bench measurements, and compare the results with the best
algorithms you can get your hands on(though the software's field solver
results will be better than closed-form equations).  The demo should be on
Mentor's Website.

Best Regards,
Bill Hargin
Direct: 425-702-0744
Fax:    425-702-0305

Cognition Consulting
Electronic Design Software and Consulting
http://www.CognitionConsulting.com

List archives are viewable at: