[SI-LIST] Re: Mixed-mode impedance matrix

  • From: "Zhou, Xingling \(Mick\)" <xlzhou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:30:08 -0400

Yuriy,

Thanks for your clear explanation in the first part. I think it is a
smart way to do the math, S->Z->Zmm.

In the second part, Zmm includes non-pure diff/comm Zmmdc etc, what is
the reference impedance I should use? Maybe I just need to do some
homework.

After all this math, the next question is: what is the benefit of Zmm?
As a different representation of the network, or a tool, it is fine.
However, when we look at it, it seems not so easy to judge a design
based on Zmm. Smm is much easier as we know. Or Smm is enough.

Regards,=20

Mick