[SI-LIST] Latch-type sense amplifier

  • From: shalini gautam <shalini_ggautam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:52:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

As we all know latch-type sense amplifier  can't be enabled unless there is
some significant voltage difference on bit and bitbar line, otherwise it may
erroneously give wrong output.

  I was wondering how does one come up with the magnitude of the voltage
difference so that the above mentioned problem is obviated.  Is it quantified
empirically or analytically?
If analytically can you please give me some reference where I can find detailed
treatise on this.

thanks

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org