[SI-LIST] Re: Kelvin current sense resistor

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Feldman <Richard.Feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:10:55 -0800

That works ok IFF:  In addition to the 3900ppm / C tempco, you don't
need much in the way of basic precision due to Cu weight and etching
variations ( or are prepared to calibrate and/or trim ), and you can
tolerate a very low bandwidth due to the big L/R that results from the
high bulk conductivity of the relatively thick Cu.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC