[SI-LIST] Join the Anatrim revolution

  • From: "Ava Phillips" <korditglobalnaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: trexanh-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:02:26 +0400

Anatrim ? The latest and most enchanting flesh loss product available ? As were
told on ABC
Did you understand that superfluous body kilograms kill very much people around
the world? We believe you hate the unattractive look of those people and the
low status they obviously have in society.
Moreover, you got no will to resist an assault of pernicious eating habits of
yours. If you think it sounds familiar, then we got something to propose to you!

Here comes Anatrim, the recent product for the reduction of your body?s extra
weight. The amazing thing about Anatrim is it raises the quality of your life
by making you eat less and giving you better mood. Here are some e-mails from
our customers:

"This is a great thing!

Instead of watching TV constantly and stuffing myself with food

I became rather more interested in doing sport.

 Anatrim got me on the right path.

 I have a great form now and there are lots of men following me with their
eyes!"

Maria H., New York

"I tried some passive weight losing, you know, but almost with no result. I was
difficult for me to restrain my ravenous hunger.

One day I heard on Anatrim in the commercial and I was really impressed at the
information.

 I had tried to use it, and my wife said to me I had changed for the better
since then, 4 months later.

27 pounds have gone away and it?s not a limit!

And you know, I?m an impetuous lover again."

Steve Burbon, Chicago

Anatrim helps your mind to realize you doesn?t have such a great need for that
much food. It raises your mood up, provides you with additional energy, and
attacks useless kilos. Especial thanks to its mighty newly-elaborated formula!!
Find out more information on this great product now!

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: