[SI-LIST] Join the Anatrim revolution

  • From: "Gerry Kendall" <8C6h22oCam@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <snopes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:41:57 -0060

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat Ioss product available - As
scen on Oprah
Did you know obesity kiIIs more and more people every year? We know you
hate the extra pounds, the ugly look and the social stigmata attached
fat people. Moreover, you can barely do anything about the enormous
appetite.
This all sounds familiar? Then we have something for you!
Introducing Anatrim, the ultimate product for weight loss. The greatest
thing is that Anatrim improves the quality of your life, making you
crave food less, giving you better mood and eliminating the extra
weight. Read what people say about this product:"This is wonderful!
Instead of watching TV and stuffing myself with food
l became more interested in exercise. Anatrim got me on the right
track.
l am more fit now, and there are lots of men around me!"Amely S., San
Francisco"I tried some passive weight losing, you know, but with little
result.
This terrible appetite would just kick in and spoil everything. Once l
heard about Anatrim in the media, and I rather liked the information. l
tried using it, and my wife said I'm a different person now, 4 months
later. 30 pounds off and I keep losing them! And you know, the bedroom
thing is cool, too."Mikkey Fox, Boston
Anatrim heIps your brain understand you don't need that much food. It
improves your mood, gives you energy and attacks obesity. All thanks to
its newly discovered formula!Find out more about this fantastic product
now!Remove you e-mail

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org