[SI-LIST] Re: IC Receiver Design for Low Jitter

  • From: "ABOULHOUDA,SAMIR (A-England,ex1)" <samir_aboulhouda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:01:08 +0200

Bonjour,

I second your comment on the utility of performing a frequency domain
analysis.

Would you please elaborate your thoughts on that: what kind of analysis are
you thinking about:
- PSRR?
- S-parameters? (we have to ask ourselves about the validity of this kind of
analysis if we deal with Digital ICs or/and strong Non-linear devices).
- ??= Any other analysis I didn't think about it yet.

Thanks,

Samir