[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice TR# files

  • From: MikonCons@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:45:18 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2002 6:24:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx writes:

> By the way, do all of you who set Out-of-office notices on your email
> program realize that this generates some 20-25 messages back to the person
> who posts to this list.  If you want to feel like you are a popular person,
> just post a message!

HERE, HERE!!!!

Thank you, Kevin, for bringing this to the surface. Those of you who don't
contribute to the SI List, PAY ATTENTION to Kevin's words, and drop the "out
of office" automatic response ( its an ego thing anyway). Such garbage makes
one NOT want to comment on the important technical matters that all of us
learn from on this list.

Mike Conn

P.S: Yes , I know I'll catch more flack on this one, but don't expect a
response.

List archives are viewable at: