[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice TR# files

  • From: "Ingraham, Andrew" <Andrew.Ingraham@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:53:36 -0500

If you tell Hspice to write non-binary .tr# files, you can import them
into spreadsheets or other programs.

  .option probe csdf

This is not always useful, however, since Hspice wraps long lines in the
.tr# files if you have more than a handful of nodes printed to it, and
then untangling the mess isn't easy.  (But I'm sure someone could write
a script to do that!)

Regards,
Andy

> I'm making a program to get data from tr# file of Hspice. I wonder
> there's some program to convert
> this file to text file or something that can be used easily? Or how it
> is coded? This binary data file is just made with zero and one. I have
> no idea what these binary code mean.
>
> Any hint for this TR# file??

List archives are viewable at: