[SI-LIST] Re: How to estimating signal waveforms at inaccessible points in DDR3 or 4?

  • From: "Alfred P. Neves" <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luliu@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:16:20 -0800

Robbie,
Wild River Technology has a demonstrated  and proven solution for this rather
sticky problem.  It includes several tiers of calibration and de-embedding
using both probes and coaxial VLF style connectors to obtain the S-parameters.

I sent you a pm.

- Al Neves

Products for the Signal Integrity Practitioner

Alfred P. Neves
Chief Technologist

Office: 503-679-2429

www.wildrivertech.com