[SI-LIST] Re: Flight Time

  • From: "Sogo Hsu" <sghsu55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:37:56 -0000

Hi, Gurus,
  I have another question regarding flight time definition. We know
max. flight time was defined as the the time duration between last
one the receiving waveform cross Vinh to driver. If the waveform of
receiver does not go down Vinh till falling edge, what's the
definition of max. flight time in this case? Thank you for your
response in advance.
Best regards,

Sogo

--- In si-list@xxxx, Bob Patel <whizplayer@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi! I had a question regarding Flight time. If I
> calculate the maximum flight time to meet the setup
> time and minimum flight time to meet hold time ans say
> they are maxFlt time=4ns and min Flt time=1.28ns.
> This is for a source synchronous bus, then what should
> I keep the trace length for clock & parallel 15 bit
> data bus.
> I am saying I can keep the clock bus around the same
> length and the length between the min & max flight
> times.
> Do you'l see any problems?
> THanks
> Bob