[SI-LIST] Re: [Expert system]

  • From: zhangkun 29902 <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hocheol kwak <kwakhc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:25:58 +0800

Dear Hocheol

I agree with your view. Now, the EMC expert system could only check some simple
rules, such as the fanout of decoupling capacitor, the return path of clock
net. It is a rule checker indeed. Have you think about inserting simulation
into the EMC expert system? It is glad to talk about this topic with you.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2005.3.30