[SI-LIST] Re: [Expert system]

  • From: yous@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:14:18 -0700

To Dear Ray:

I am not going to comment on the nomenclature either.

I am looking at this expert system with research point of view. Question is
what is expert system aiming at? I understood that it checks design rules.
Does it mean expert system is quick-and-dirty checker? In the end, do we need
to use full wave electromagnetics simulation tools? Does expert
system "suggest" best  design approach among many rules?

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Se-Ho You

List FAQ wiki page is located at: