[SI-LIST] Electrical Resonances in Physical Structures

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:45:30 -0800

Hi Everyone.

I have delivered my new one hour webinar titled "Electrical Resonances
in Physical Structures (A new Approach to Solving EMC Emissions and
Immunity Problems)" (and in fact other operational and SI problems also)
to over a hundred people at this point for my private clients. I am
going to do a public presentation this coming Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
Pacific Time via GoToMeeting and in the holiday spirit I am going to
lower the rate to that of a registration for a multiple registration of
one more than the actual people registering in a group. This amounts to
about a 20% reduction as a single person who gets the two person rate
per person.

Link to the description is: http://www.emcesd.com/pdf/EResonance.pdf

Contact me for registration details.

Separately, I will shortly have my second "Analog Designer's Notebook"
Technical Tidbit posted, so keep tuned for that.

Doug

      ___          _            Doug Smith
       \          / )           P.O. Box 60941
        =========               Boulder City, NV 89006-0941
     _ / \     / \ _            TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013
   /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \          Mobile:  408-858-4528
  |  q-----( )  |  o  |         Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /    ]    \ _ /          Web:     http://www.dsmith.org

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: