[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling in DDR3 Applications

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Smith <Dan.Smith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:40:24 -0800

Dan, sufficiently low impedance bypass between VDD and VSS closes the
driver path switching high or switching low.  The reason for coupling
VTT 1:1 to VDD is that the standard stipulates VDD as the transmission
path return for address and control signals terminated to VTT.

Steve

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: