[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 length matching address and clock

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 23:52:56 -0700

K if you have doubts about your models it is best to talk to the silicon
vendor who supplied them.  There are enough reference designs around for
DDR2 that you should not have a problem running the model in your
environment against a known result.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2013 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: