[SI-LIST] Re: Can L12 ever exceed L1 or L2 ??

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ihsan Erdin <erdinih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:09:21 -0800

Ihsan, yes, I agree that there is not a transmission line structure that
makes any sense with unequal N, and that in all likelihood the issue Ray
has is a tool, or tool applications issue such as too coarse of a mesh.
However, for various other purposes, people do build spiral inductors, and
other forms of planar magnetics.  I had not considered those cases when
answering Ray.  Both Andy and another colleague both corrected me.

Regards,

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: