[SI-LIST] Re: Calculating Zin for a DSP Clock

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:46:56 +0000

There are several levels for package modeling in an IBIS file.
The first one is the [Package] keyword, which is required.
The 2nd level is under the [Pin] keyword, which is the line
you show below starting with L1.  This is not required, but
if the values are present in the last three columns they will
override the values provided in [Package].  The third level is
the [Package Model] and [Define Package Model] keywords.  If
these are present, they will override the previous two keywords.
I hope this helps,

Arpad