[SI-LIST] CISCO SYSTEMS

  • From: "Paradiso, Cathi" <CathiParadiso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:35:41 -0400

=20

Technical Leader: Signal Integrity System Engineer-San Jose

=20

Cisco Systems is currently seeking more than one "Signal Integrity
Systems Engineer".  For consideration please email your resume (use
freelists.org in the subject line)  or call 800-491-6705.  (Email will
gain the quickest response)  As soon as I receive your resume, I will
email you the job description.  If it appears to be a good match for you
and Cisco Systems, we will set up a time for a brief phone screen.  If
you are not looking for a new opportunity, perhaps you know someone who
is.  Please feel free to pass my contact information along.  Your help
will be greatly appreciated!

=20

Cathi Paradiso

Talent Acquisition and Management

Cisco Systems

=20

Change the way you work - visit www.cisco.com/jobs
<blocked::blocked::http://www.cisco.com/jobs>=20

=20

=20

595 S Angus Ave

Pueblo, Co  81007

TEL 800 491-6705=20

TEL 719 647-2703

FAX 954 308-0332

cathiparadiso@xxxxxxxxxxxx

=20

=20

If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from Spherion, please reply
to this e-mail and include "Opt-Out" in the subject line.

=20

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: image001.jpg
-- Desc: image001.jpg