[SI-LIST] Re: ROHS

  • From: "Joel Brown" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <howie03@xxxxxxxxxx>, <herse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:12:10 -0700

Our company manufactures ruggedized computer equipment for the military.
We have no choice but to switch to ROHS assembly because many components are
no longer available with tin lead plating. Although many matte tin plated
components are somewhat compatible with tin lead solder, most ROHS BGAs are
not.

From:    "Dr. Howard Johnson" <howie03@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:    <hsdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:    [hsdd]  High-Speed Digital Design Newsletter - - Rollback the