[SI-LIST] Re: Basic IBIS I/V curve question

  • From: Gustavo Blando <gblando@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'marko.pulli@xxxxxxxxx'" <marko.pulli@xxxxxxxxx>,Andrew.Ingraham@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:41:15 -0500

I am confused here. I though that even though the curves are VCC relative on
IBIS
it does matter the voltage at which the VI curves where extracted.

If you go and change the voltage range on the model, Yes the IV curve will
now be referenced to a different voltage, but that does not mean necesarely
that the IV
curve is correct now.
Changing the voltage as Andrew said, "depending on the driver" will change
the characteristics of the drive strength.

Thanks.
Gus.