[SI-LIST] Re: Basic IBIS I/V curve question

  • From: <marko.pulli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Andrew.Ingraham@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:01:21 +0200

Hi,

I was misled by one thing in my simulator.
You are absolutely right that the curves are independent of min/max =
voltage.
It looks like the simulator always uses the min and max from what is =
defined in the IBIS model [Voltage range] line.
I was trying to set the minimum and maximum voltage in the simulator =
environment but it doesn't seem to work.
Now I have changed the [Voltage range] section in the model itself to =
correspond the actual min and max in my design..
Thanks for guiding me back into the right path!

Br,
Marko

List archives are viewable at: