[SI-LIST] Antennas (contd)

  • From: G S <gs_si91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Firstly, I'd like to thank the people who provided some time and insight into
Antennas and their effects. I appreciate it.

I was hoping to get some more information on what are antennas and their
effects that we see in the backend IC Design (Physical Design), in contrast to
the wireless antennas. I apologize for being unclear in my previous email.
Antennas are some effects that could occur during the manufacturing stage of IC
design and wanted to know more about these and their causes, and how would one
rectify these after place-n-route of the chip.

I would appreciate any kind of insight on this as this would be beneficial to
me.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Gaurav.