[SI-LIST] Re: About Hspice warning

  • From: Tracy Barclay <Tracy.Barclay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fangod <fangod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:26:15 -0700

Hi Fangod,

It sounds like you are using a geometric U-element model (level=3, elev=1).
There are recommended ranges for the dimensions you can specify for this model.
 Any parameter specified outside the minimum and maximum for each geometric
parameter will give you a warning.  See the HSPICE Signal Integrity User Guide,
chapter 5, table 35 Recommended Ranges for more information.

Tracy Barclay
CAE
Synopsys, Inc.