[SI-LIST] Re: AW: Re: Not quite ready to let go of the WOM gag yet ....

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:04:39 -0700

There are lots of get this:  HHO water to fuel kits on the market.  A
recent episode of Dateline featured a national operation selling this
junk for thousands of dollars telling people they are going to get 60,
80, even 100 miles per gallon.

Havermann, Gert wrote:
> Some people try to make money with gags. I found I site where a guy offers
> books that tell you how to refit your car into a hydrogene driven "perpetuum
> mobile".
> For me this is absolutely hilorious (especially the reactor he's showing)
> http://www.buildahydrogenengine.info/
> Unfortunately there are people believing this sh*t and buying the book.
>
> Gert Havermann
>

> Please visit us at the Hannover Messe from April 20 to 24, 2009.
> You can find us in hall 11, stand C13.
>  http://www.hannovermesse.de/

> Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
> Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5596;
> persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electronics Management GmbH;
> Sitz der Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH:
> Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8808;
> Geschäftsführer: Torsten Ratzmann

Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: