[SI-LIST] Re: AW: Re: Methods to reduce SDD11

  • From: Jack Si <sij99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 02:30:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gert,
I have not placed any GND via around. Please suggest the method to calculate
the impedance of Differential via with GND via spacing, GND via size etc.,

Thanks,
Jack

 On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:04 PM, "Havermann, Gert"
<Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How many GND vias are placed how close the signal via?

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtige Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann, Dipl.-Wirtschaftsing. Ralf Martin Klein