[SI-LIST] Re: A question for the group

  • From: MikonCons@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:37:37 EDT

Off of travel for a while now, and I want to thank the serveral of you who
responded to my question (both on and off the SI List). The response was
substantial and totally positive with the one exception of "let me know more
(about the tutorial content)." The responses speak well for our group in that
everyone wants to gather more information and opinions about a broad and
difficult subject. That's the kind of initiative that keeps technology
forging ahead.

As a result, I am proceeding with the considerable task of updating my older
tutorial in parallel with writeups on my recent findings in new (or at least
alternate) modeling techniques.

Mike

Michael L. Conn
Owner/Principal Consultant
Mikon Consulting
Cell: (408)821-9843

                   *** Serving Your Needs with Technical Excellence ***

List archives are viewable at: