[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: weak pasterns

  • From: "Sarah Bishop" <bliz1998@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:30:57 -0400

<<I REFUSE to pay that kind of money for a dog food with first ingredient is
corn.>>

When I worked retail it seemedevery onther work someone was coming out with
something new and sending reps in to tell us how great it is and try to get
us to switch our pets.  My mother, who I worked with, lovingly calls me a
dog food nazi for my questions I would ask these poor reps.  When Science
Diet came out with Natural Blend (or whatever it is they call that formula)
the rep was trying to convince my mom it was fabulous.  She called me off
the register and told the rep I was the one to talk to as I had the dog not
her.  Rep asked me what I thought of their food in general, I said it
compares real well to Purina Dog Chow.  She went and got the Beneful bag so
we could compare it to this new SD stuff.  There were a few slight
differences but not enough for her to be convincing.  She left telling me
she would bring me some of there more technical literature next week.  Next
week she was in, still no literature or answers.  Never did get back with me
after that.

I was amused by the whole thing and no my dog never ate one bite of the
stuff.

SArah

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.