[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: weak pasterns

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <donkagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:57:59 -0700

Try Science Diet Senior food.  Has worked for me in the past.

Joannie
Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne, HT, PT,
TC,
ROM,
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream
Come
True,
BOM CH Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly, RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice
Joplin
and too many others to list!