[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: way off topic, painter's blue tape, 3M

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:37:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2008 10:00:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  dgshwp
romo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But when  I pulled the tape off, door frames and granite baseboard and the
ceiling, I  lost about 75% of the ceiling where the tape was,

It could be the paint you're using.  Was it that new Behr Kitchen and  Bath
paint?  I used that on my new (primed) kitchen walls, waited a  week for the
paint to cure and then taped the walls off to paint the crown  mold.  I pulled
the tape off 15 min later and the wall paint came off with  it.
I have used the tape successfully many times before but not with  the new
Behr Kitchen and Bath paint.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976