[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was 'whelping', now 'surgical implants'

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:59:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2005 7:56:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,  a
lmanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sheri's email about being in the process of doing  a surgical implant has
prompted me to write to the list.  In the vast  experience of the list members,
what sort of results have those who have done  surgical implants had?  I am
about to do this with one of my bitches, and  would be very interested in
hearing
other's experiences.

Hi Anita,
I had one "hit" and then I had one "miss."  My "miss"  was with a stud dog
that had a lot of misses at the time.  I do believe  that it works and as Amy
said the two most important things are "timing" and  "good vet."

Dania